Monday, January 3, 2011

Any Friend of Yours is a Friend of Mine

So, it's 2011.

Happy New Year.

I'm looking for followers. Therefore, in the spirit of the season just past...if you know anyone who would enjoy my blog and would like to be a follower, I would greatly appreciate the gift of your referral.

I have fun writing it and from what I've heard, some of you have fun reading it. Please let me know what you like and what you don't so I can make your experience at the blog more satisfying. Some of you may think that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and that's great. But if any of you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to entertain them. Maybe I can take them out for dinner or maybe just drinks. "Suggestions, party of four!"

So...thanks for all of your support during 2010. I look forward to it in 2011.

And tell your friends.

I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment