Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring in Provence

I must admit...it really doesn't get much better than this. I am in Provence surrounded by beauty...flowers, Provencale architecture, spring in full...really a feast of sight and aroma.

I love it here and never want to leave. If only my family were here then I would have achieved perfection.

And there is the remote possibility that the Volcanic Ash Cloud will prevent my departure next weekend.

All I have to say about that is this:

I can think of a lot of places in which it would be much worse to be stranded...

But while I'm here...ahhh...Provence. It is absolutely everything that people say...physically gorgeous...warm...gentle...sweet...a truly idyllic place. Beige walls, red tile roofs, blue shutters, Wisteria...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Lucky me...

2 comments: