Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Love of My Life

I was reminded today how much I love my wife.

It was nothing really. It was her difficulty in finding the right blouse for work.

As far as I am concerned she looks good in anything...in everything.

She agonizes over what she wears. We call it a "fashion crisis."

Never mind Iraq or Afghanistan or the meltdown on Wall Street.

This blouse does not go with this blazer nor does it go with these pants or these shoes!

Back to square one. We are in Crisis mode now!

That's one of the many reasons why I love her so much. She cares passionately about everything!

Homeless people, dogs, kids, flowers, Spanakopita...you name it...she's passionate about it.

She helps everyone with the same degree of emotional commitment that most people usually reserve for a select few. Not my wife. Large or small, if she's got you on her mind you get the full treatment...the whole shebang!

She's beautiful, smart, bright, funny, compassionate, fearless, full of passion and a total player.
She will go anywhere at anytime for almost no reason...just to go.

She's self made and inspiring.

"She's One in a Million.
That's what they say.
And I'm gonna love her 'til my dyin' day.
I'm just sittin' here waitin' for my baby to come home."

Happy Valentine's Day my love.

You're the only one for me.

1 comment:

  1. You are the love of my life too. I have always loved you...and I will always love you.

    ReplyDelete